Rock Construction Ltd was founded in Dublin over twenty years ago. Since then our strong commitment to customer satisfaction has seen us grow both in size and, more importantly for us, in reputation.
We can proudly state that the majority of our work comes from repeat business within both the public and private sectors. This customer loyalty is a result of our competitive edge in pricing and our reliable execution of all projects undertaken.
Such repeat business is achieved by our meticulous attention to detail and an experienced team with the drive and customer focus to ensure client satisfaction is a given on all Rock projects.
Our corporate ethos is based on teamwork. Teamwork between our various departments but also with our clients to ensure that at every step of the way the client is informed of how their project is progressing.
Key Focus Areas
Rock Construction has developed a diverse portfolio of successfully completed projects in the Residential, Restoration / Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Industrial, and Development sectors. We have worked with various architects and engineers over the years and as a result we have developed efficient and effective working relationships with them.
Health & Safety
Rock Construction Ltd. works very closely with Health & Safety requirements on all building sites and to date we have recorded no injuries in our fifteen years of trading. All our staff are fully trained and certified with “Safe Pass Training”. We are constantly seeking new contracts.
Please feel free to contact us at any time to discuss any of your potential requirements in more detail.
- Obtain contracts through competitive tender and negotiation
- Have been engaged as Builders for over 15 years, during which time it has successfully completed numerous contracts in Ireland The prime aim of Rock Construction Ltd. is the successful completion of all contracts.
To this end we:
- Have foremen capable of achieving the highest quality workmanship and producing a high range of Architectural finishes;
- place considerable emphasis on proper planning and co-ordination of information, materials and resources as well as the integration of the services content;
- Consider services as a vital ingredient which will play an ever-increasing role in the “Thinking Buildings” of the future.